Thursday, July 30, 2009

Total for this month!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that we have 135 cards for this month. I am so excited to bring them in to the Cancer Care Alliance!!! :0) I had no idea when I started this mission that I would be faced with cancer again in my family, but it did. :0( I found out earlier this month that my grandfather in England has cancer so this mission hits right at home with me. I wish they could treat my grandfather because I saw how wonderful they treated my step-father. I will be out of contact until the 10th of August. I will miss keeping in touch with you while I am out. Unfortunately, they do not have a computer. There may be more cards coming in for this mission while I am out so I will wait to bring them to CCA until I get back. XOXO Julie.

1 comment:

  1. Hya Juul, i didn't know your grandfather had it too... and i've watched your little movie when you where with them.. (with the toiletpaper etc)

    Hope he'll getting better...and doesn't have pain.

    Luv and great hug,
    karin

    ReplyDelete